1. Do you offer parking slot for hotel guests?
Yes, the hotel has 10 parking spaces available, including 2 charging spaces for electric cars.
2. What time can I check-in and check-out?
Standard check-in time is at 3 p.m. and check-out at 12 noon.
3. Is the hotel pet-friendly?
Yes, small, domestic pets are welcome at our hotel. However, their stay involves an additional charge.
4. At what time is the breakfast served and where?
Breakfast is served Monday to Sunday 6:30 -11:00 a.m. in our glass walled pavilion.
5. What are the opening hours of the restaurant and bar?
The restaurant is open daily from 12:00-23:00. We serve lunch from Monday to Friday 12:00-15:00, then a la carte menu 15:00-23:00. Last order 22:00. On weekends we operate 12:00-23:00, a la carte. Last orders 22:00.
The bar is open from Monday to Sunday from 9:00 to 1:00. We take the last orders for dishes at 23:00.
6. Does the hotel provide room service?
Yes, room service is available 24/7.
7. What forms of payment does the hotel accept?
We accept both cash settlements and non-cash transactions (debit and credit cards).
8. Is the hotel adapted to the needs of the physically challenged?
Yes. The hotel has all the facilities and rooms that are suitable for people with disabilities.
9. Are smoking rooms available in the hotel?
No. We are a smoke-free hotel.
10. Is wi-fi available in all areas of the hotel?
Yes. Stay connected. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel.
12. Does the hotel offer family rooms?
Yes, we offer rooms that can be connected via internal communication doors.
13. Does the hotel provide laundry services?
Yes. The service can be requested at the hotel reception.
14. Are you able to print documents at the hotel?
Yes, please contact our reception. The service is available at an additional charge.
15. Do you offer airport shuttle service?
Yes, the hotel collaborates with a company that has a fleet of comfortable cars. The cost of a transfer to/from the Chopin Airport is from 300 PLN, and to/from the Modlin Airport is from 470 PLN. Depending on the chosen car.
A vibrant city, unique architectural symbols, nature at your fingertips. Hotel Verte Warsaw Autograph Collection is a perfect starting point for your Warsaw adventure. Our hotel is located just 2 km from the Central Railway Station (take a bus no. 160) and 10 km from Fryderyk Chopin Airport (take a bus no. 175). The nearest bus stop ‘Kapitulna’ is just outside the hotel exit at Miodowa Street. The nearest subway station – Ratusz Arsenał – is about 10 minutes from the hotel, walking distance.